GUNNAR AiOX HYBRID XL CMC MAT CUTTER
Individual custom frame shops and framing businesses that need precision, simplicity, limitless creativity and efficiency.
- Patented and unique Hybrid cutting head technology for 45° and 90° cuts with corresponding fully automatic cutting operation
- Fully automatic, dynamic blade depth adjustment for all board thicknesses
- No tool changes and absolutely no other manual manipulation, just complete
mat production, even for double and triple mats, including inside and outside cuts
- Automatic depth control to make V-grooves and decorative cuts in one uninterrupted process
- Cutting edge-to-edge maximizes mat board usage with unique button finger clamps, and it can be equipped with the optional vacuum bed
- Tool-less blade change in seconds, includes basic scoring tips for boxes and debossing mat board
- Guaranteed precise cut results for all boards up to 3.5 mm in thickness
- Simple and intuitive operation with our comprehensive and in-house developed GMC operating software
- Revolutionary modular, compact and modern system design and completely flat table
- Fast - Clocking at twice speed of previous generation Gunnar CMC's (1000mm/s) you can cut now a 40x50 cm opening in less than 5 seconds - making the AiOX the fastest CMC in its class!
- Automatic V-Grooves - Cut v-grooves and openings in one step, with is no need for adjustment or blade change.
- Debossing & Creasing - Two different tool-free debossing tips are included with the AiOX Hybrid, which allows you to create decorative, delicate debossed shapes to enhance your mat designs; or creasing options for making custom fold-up boxes.
Maximum cutting window [cm] : 121 x 169
Maximum positioning speed [mm/s] : 1000
Maximum cutting speed [mm/s] : 600
Product warranty : 50‘000 openings or 2 years
- Vacuum table – for holding delicate or specialty boards, can be used with or without button finger clamps.
- T2 Scribe, the multifunctional and variable mounting device for writing instruments and marker pens
south African based support
- South African based support from qualified GUNNAR technicians.
- Immediate Remote Support
- Remote Advanced Training - GMC (DXF import, Autoload, GMC Advanced)
- Spare Parts & Consumables